September 19, 2016

LOST POST FOUND!: Routines and schedules

You all have no idea how excited I was when I found this after doing some recovery this morning. That being said, here is the original post I had planned on presenting to you all.

Hi everyone! I hope you all had an enjoyed this week, I know I for sure did! Although it would have been way less enjoyable if I didn't plan for it.

If there is something that people need to know about how I process in everyday life, it's that I need to plan EVERYTHING I do. So, for this post, I thought I would let you into how I plan my week so that I can be as successful as possible.

The first thing that I do is plan my meals. I am a big supporter of meal prep, because it helps me with getting healthy options in my hand quicker and easier than it is to grab something more processed. The start of my weekend usually involves me deciding one what I'm going to eat for breakfast, lunch, and after school. I am a very active person, who is heavily dependent on protein, so for breakfast, I usually design my meals around that. I get out a lot closer to 12:00, so I usually pack a pretty light lunch loaded with fresh fruit and vegetables. After school, I load up on protein and grains again to help stay energized for my after school activities. I also plan to drink at least two 20 oz. water bottles a day to stay hydrated.

I also plan what I'm going to wear. I start school at 7:30, so there isn't a whole lot of time for me to spend in my closet in the morning to decide what I am going to wear. I have one main tactic: go simple, style up. I usually do this by going with a pair of jeans or leggings and some sort of shirt. The shirt is really dependent on the weather at my school (I.E. if it's 60 degrees, I'll choose jeans and a lighter long sleeve top). After I choose my basics, then the magic happens. Once I have those basics, it becomes easy for me to decide between my accessories (If i wear a long sleeve, do i wanna add a bralette and small necklace, or wear a scarf and a ring?). Once I dress up the outfit that was once simple, I slide on a pair of shoes and am ready to go.

If you want to see another routine that is done everyday for me, go to our first ever post to check that out (especially if you haven't read it)!

So, that is it for this post! Let us know what you do to plan for your week and to keep a good schedule!

Until next time-

Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment